*Please note that a monthly admin fee of £1.99 will be payable if you choose to pay for your policy monthly.
Tenant's Liability Insurance
Protecting you against accidental damage to your landlord's furniture and fittings
Here at Rentshield, we understand that accidents can happen, and even the most careful tenants could accidentally damage a property’s fixtures or fittings. If this happens to you, you’ll probably be asked to pay for the repairs or it’ll be deducted from your deposit.
If you don’t want to be left out of pocket, tenant’s liability insurance can protect you in the event of an accident, and you won’t have to foot the bill if something goes wrong. We can offer tenant’s liability insurance that’ll cover you for up to £10,000 worth of damage – giving you the peace of mind that you’re covered.
Tenant's Contents Insurance
Cover includes Tenancy Liability Insurance
Tenant’s contents insurance is designed to protect the items that mean the most to you if they get stolen or damaged. Fires, flood, burglaries and accidental damage can all put your personal possessions at risk – and that’s where we can help.
Cover starts at just £11 per month* and tenant’s liability insurance is included as standard.
- Cover for you and your partner, as well as any family members living in the property on a permanent basis
- Protection from fire, flood and theft
- Accidental damage to audio/visual equipment such as TVs, DVD and computer equipment
- Bicycles within the boundaries of the property – up to £500
- Money (up to £500) and credit cards (up to £200)
- Contents of your garage, shed or outbuildings – up to £2,500
- Locks changed after the theft of keys – up to £1,000
HomeLet have 25 years’ experience of serving the lettings market with specialist insurance products. Both HomeLet and Rentshield Direct are trading names of Barbon Insurance Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.