Right to rent - are you compliant?
We understand that as letting agents you’re spinning a lot of plates. Keeping up with all the legislation and making sure you’re compliant can be a lot to manage, so Rentshield are here to help.
- A free and comprehensive training pack to help get you started - meaning you can process a Right to Rent check within minutes of registering to use the system
- All of your Right to Rent documents stored in one secure place – saving you time and keeping your documentation all together for easy retrieval
- Easy to complete online applications with clear instructions – so you shouldn’t upload the wrong forms or miss important documents
- Final reports informing you if the client has the Right to Rent – meaning you can be sure that you are adhering to the requirements of the Right to Rent legislation
- All documents stored securely online – saving you money and space from costly filing systems within your office and helping you adhere to the Data Protection Act requirements
- Early warning system that reminds you two months before Visas are due to end for cases where the tenant has a time limited Right to Rent – so you’ll have plenty of time to act to ensure your tenants still have the Right to Rent
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) used to read your documents and auto populate fields in the database - reducing the likelihood of human error when entering details and reducing risk to your business by ensuring documents are saved without errors
- Verify format of MRZ codes and produce a report that establishes the tenant’s eligibility to reside in the UK - reducing the risk of being caught out by expired documents
- Alerts displayed on your dashboard 28 days before a tenancy is due to expire – so you know which applications need renewing