With a wealth of experience and active contact network in the specialist insurance sector, the people at Rentshield Direct offer a range of products designed to protect your assets and maximise fee income.
Our products include:
Property Agent Professional Insurance
Claims from dissatisfied customers can not only cost you financially, but it can be very damaging to your reputation too. Having protection in place to cover your business against the impact of legal defence fees and compensation bill is where cover for your Professional Indemnity can help.
Rentshield Directs’ Property Agent Professional Insurance is designed to cover you against damaging claims from dissatisfied customers, as well as meeting the requirements from professional membership organisations and affiliations, such as ARLA, ARMA, RICS, NAEA and NALS.
Our standard policy will cover you for:
- Breach of professional duty, dishonesty of employees, libel, slander and cyber liability (Max £250,000 in aggregate)
- Loss of or damage to documents, Property Misdescriptions Act defence costs and data protection defence costs (Max £50,000 in aggregate)
- Awards by the Property Ombudsman or National Approved Letting Scheme (Max £250,000)
Please refer to the Policy Wording document for the full terms and conditions, including the inclusions and limitations of the policy.
You can also choose to add the following to your policy:
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Office Cover
For more information about Property Agent Professional Insurance please call us on 08000 358 259, or email
Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance
By introducing Landlords to Rentshield Direct for their Buildings & Contents Insurance we are in a ‘win-win’ situation – you can help your Landlords with competitive quotes and maybe save them some money, we take care of the administration and regulatory requirements and you may even be able to receive an Introducers commission. Speak to your Account Manager to find out more.
Agent Rent Protection Insurance – peace of mind for your business
- Rent paid until vacant possession is obtained*
- Rent paid after eviction while the property is re-advertised*
- Legal expenses cover to evict tenants in arrears or who have overstayed a section 21 notice
And we keep things simple:
- No need to re-reference tenants at renewal*
- Policy per property, not per tenant
- Request cover during the referencing process
- We have our own, in-house claims team
*Rent is paid until vacant possession is obtained up to 12 months, depending on the policy taken out. A percentage of rent is paid after eviction for a limited period. There is no need to re-reference tenants at renewal unless their circumstances have changed or the rent has increased by more than 10%.
Call us today on 08000 358 255 for a quote to see how little it can cost. Prefer us to contact you?