Even honest and reliable tenants can fall into financial difficulty … loss of job, breakdown in relationships and other changes in circumstances can cause a tenant to default on their rent.
This unexpected loss of income can cause landlords to fall behind on mortgage payments and some may even choose to leave the rental market after a bad experience like this.
• Rents of up to £4,000 paid until vacant possession is obtained**
• Rentshield Direct’s expert legal team will support the eviction process –
Rentshield’s average eviction time is just 120 days so the landlord will get their
property back quicker
• 50% of rent paid after eviction for up to 2 months while you re-advertise the property
• Legal cover for property damage over £1,000
• £50,000 total cover for lost rent and legal fees
**Rent is paid until vacant possession is obtained up to 12 months depending on the policy taken out.